ICDIS has partnered with the following journals to publish special issues. High quality papers will be invited for further revisions and extensions for journal publications.
1. IET Computers & Digital Techniques (IET, SCI IF: 0.515, EI)
- Special Issue on “Data Intelligence and Security techniques in Electronic and Embedded Systems” (Subject to Change)
- Topics: hardware trust and security, hardware/software co-design, power optimisation and estimation, automatic test generation, fault modelling and fault tolerance, adaptive computing, evolvable systems, and so on.
2. Journal of Information Security and Applications (Elsevier, ESCI, EI)
- Special issue on “Data Intelligence in Security and Privacy”
- More information can be found here.
3. Sustainable Computing: Informatics and Systems (Elsevier, SCI IF: 1.800, EI)
- Special issue on “Data Intelligence in Sustainable Computing”
- More information can be found in CFP.